Terms and Conditions
Term Of Use
This statement covers all of the PoolSkill.com sites (Blog, Directory, Forums, and any page contained within the PoolSkill.com family of web sites) and any associated content including email, private messages, forum feeds and RSS.
Please read this statement carefully before using proceeding to access any of the PoolSkill.com sites. Your use of the PoolSkill.com sites indicates your agreement to abide by the Terms in effect.
Use of Content
You can not copy, publish, translate any content of PoolSkill.com anywhere.
External Link Disclaimer
PoolSkill.com sites contain links to external, third party web sites along with relevant commentary to provide our visitors with an up to date digest of current news stories, articles, interviews, product reviews and related industry resources. By providing links to other sites, PoolSkill.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to the PoolSkill.com Forums site in question. PoolSkill.com does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites other than those under the PoolSkill.com family of web sites. Nor does it represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Visitors to PoolSkill.com sites assume complete responsibility and risk in their use of any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
In order to make our Comments and Forum Discussions interesting and informative for our users, the following guidelines must be adhered toby all users posting and/or viewing comments or posts to forum threads:
* If a comment is made using your identity, it will be deemed to have been posted by you.
* Do not post abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, offensive or sexually explicit material.
* Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
* Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
* Do not post material that infringes copyright.
* Do not post information that you know to be confidential, sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law. If you have customer complaint regarding a company's business practice(s), file it with that company or the Better Business Bureau.
* Keep all comments relevant and 'on topic' to the particular Forums thread or Blog post open for Comments.
* PoolSkill.com will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments or Forums.
If PoolSkill.com receives notice that any posting is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the Comments or Forums, Defamer's membership may be revoked, without prior notice or warning. For a review of our House Rules, please visit our forum rules
Notification of Changes
If you have any questions or notices of violations to these terms and conditions, please contact with Administrator of the PoolSkill.com .
-- Created June-1-2006